Free UAE Delivery
- Please allow 3-5 days for delivery.
- Mattresses & Beds delivered to room of choice.
- Can help to reduce snoring by supporting the head and neck to encourage improved breathing
- Ergonomically designed foam core surrounded by soft and comfortable micro fibre
- Recommended by the British Snoring Sleep Apnea Association Medium support, suitable for back and side sleepers.
- Size 48x74cm
The Silentnight Anti-snore pillow has been cleverly designed to help reduce snoring. Whilst we don’t claim to cure your snoring completely, the pillow can help to reduce snoring, or your levels of snoring. Tested by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnea Association who found the pillow reduced snoring frequency and volume by approximately 50%.
Within the centre of the pillow is an ergonomically shaped foam core which has been designed to support your head and neck, keeping it at just the right position to improve your breathing. This in turn can help to reduce snoring. The foam is surrounded by micro fibre, so the pillow is soft, but supportive and is ideal for people who sleep on their back or side. The outer fabric is smooth polycotton which is soft and breathable.
The pillow comes with a two year manufacturer’s guarantee so you can sleep soundly with your purchase. The Anti-snore pillow is hypoallergenic which means they do not contain any materials that are likely to cause allergies.
At Silentnight we understand the importance of a good night’s sleep and we believe your pillow should be as unique as you. When choosing the right pillow you need to consider your dominant sleep position. For example people who sleep on their front require only a small amount of support from their pillow, so a soft and slim pillow is ideal for front sleepers. Back sleepers need a little more support, so a medium firmness is best suited. Finally, side sleepers require the most support from their pillow to help relieve pressure from the neck. If you sleep on your side you will feel more comfortable with a firmer pillow. Back and side sleepers may need to use more than one pillow to achieve the perfect level of support.
Before you start your journey to a better sleep, you need to consider size. This quick guide will give you the lowdown on both UK standard mattress sizes and European mattress sizes, as well as useful tips for choosing the perfect size for your needs.
All our mattresses are made to order. The size can be customized to your liking.
UAE standard mattress sizes
- Single (90x200cm)
- Single (100x200cm)
- Small Double (120x200cm)
- Queen (150x200cm)
- King (180x200cm)
- Super King (200x200cm)
UK standard mattress sizes
- Cot: 1'8" x 3'9" (60cm x 120cm)
- Single: 3' x 6'3" (90cm x 190cm)
- Small double: 3'11" x 6'3" (120cm x 190cm)
- Double: 4'6" x 6'3" (135cm x 190cm)
- King: 5' x 6'6" (150cm x 200cm)
- Super king: 6' x 6'6" (180cm x 200cm)
European mattress sizes
- Cot:1'10" x 3'9" (60cm x 120cm)
- Single: 3' x 6'6" (90cm x 200cm)
- Small double: 3'11' x 6'6" (120cm x 200cm)
- Double: 4'7" x 6'6" (140cm x 200cm)
- King: 5'3" x 6'6" (160cm x 200cm)
- Super king: 6' x 6'6" (180cm x 200cm)
What size is a single mattress?
A small single mattress can be a great space-saver, while still providing ample room for growing children and teens. Single mattresses are also ideal for use in guest bedrooms and attic rooms.
- UK single mattress size: 3' x 6'3" (90 x 190cm)
- European single mattress size: 3' x 6'6" (90 x 200cm)
What size is a small double mattress?
If you're a couple and have limited space, then a small double bed can offer a cosy solution if a full-sized double is too wide.
A small double 4ft mattress is also great for rapidly-growing teenagers or individuals who need that extra-bit of room to stretch out and be comfy.
- UK small double mattress dimensions: 3'11" x 6'3" (120cm x 190cm)
- European small double mattress dimensions: 3'11' x 6'6" (120cm x 200cm)
What size is a double mattress?
Double mattresses are popular with couples who are also first-time buyers, offering sufficient space without breaking the bank.
Of course, individuals looking to really spread-out eagle-style every morning can also go for a double mattress that'll give them all the room they need.
- UK double mattress dimensions: 4'6" x 6'3" (135cm x 190cm)
- European double mattress dimensions: 4'7" x 6'6" (140cm x 190cm)
What size is a king size mattress?
For those who've got the room, king size mattresses are hard to resist. A restless sleeper can go through the night without disturbing their partner, and lazy duvet days step-up a notch thanks to the ample room provided - especially when you're lying upon a super-comfortable gel infused foam king size mattress.
- UK king size mattress dimensions: 5' x 6'6" (150cm x 200cm)
- European king size mattress dimensions: 5'3" x 6'6" (160cm x 200cm)
What size is a super king size mattress?
Sleep doesn't get deeper and relaxation doesn't get more sumptuous than with a super king size mattress. If you've got the space in your bedroom, then a super king mattress will provide the ultimate night's sleep. While they're built for two people to really stretch-out, there's no stopping the whole family jumping in on a lazy Sunday morning.
- UK super king mattress size: 6' x 6'6" (180cm x 200cm)
- European super king mattress size: 6' x 6'6" (180cm x 200cm)
What size is a cot mattress?
When buying a mattress for your little one you want it to be safe, comfy and the perfect size.
The mattress you choose should be a snug fit, with gaps of no more than 4cm down the sides and a mattress thickness of 8-10cm. Generally, cot mattresses are available in two sizes:
- UK cot mattress size: 1'8" x 3'9" (60cm x 120cm)
- European cot mattress size: 1'10" x 3'9" (60cm x 120cm)
You also want to make sure the quality is top notch and safety is completely assured.
Useful tips for choosing the right bed size
- Ensure that the mattress dimensions are 10cm longer than the tallest person using the mattress. Nobody wants cold feet on a chilly winter's night after all.
- You also want to be able to stretch when you wake to really start the day. Get the width right by tucking both hands under your head and if your elbow touches the edge of the mattress or the person next to you, then you need larger mattress measurements.
- If you're giving your bedroom a makeover make sure you measure the space you have in your room. It could be the difference between a modest double and a mega super king.
Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 3 to 5 working days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Saturday to Thursay, 9am - 8pm. On Average products can be delivered from 5 days using this delivery option.
Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 3 working days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
Our delivery services are accepted only 30kms outside of UAE city limits.
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase and provided you have not slept on the product, Please contact us within 7 days of receipt.
Do you deliver products outside the United Arab Emirates?
No, our delivery service is limited to the United Arab Emirates.