What are house dust mites?
House dust mites are tiny creatures measuring no more than a quarter of a millimetre long. They're invisible to the naked eye and largely harmless, but their droppings can be an allergen particularly associated with asthma, eczema and allergic rhinitis.
Unfortunately for allergy sufferers, house dust mites thrive in bedrooms. The heat and moisture that our bodies emit during the night, along with the dead skin cells that we routinely shed, can encourage large populations of dust mites to thrive in the fabrics of your bedding.
+971 (6) 740 7264